If you have a complaint, then this note sets out the procedure which we will follow in dealing with that complaint.
- In case of complaint, please contact Paul S Gibson at the Gibraltar office.
- Where your complaint is initially made verbally, you will be requested to send a written summary of your complaint .
- Once we have received your written summary of the complaint, we will contact you in writing within seven days to inform you of our understanding of the circumstances leading to your complaint. You will be invited to make any comments that you may have in relation to this.
- Within twenty-one days of receipt of your written summary, the person dealing with your complaint will write to you, in order to inform you of the outcome of his investigation and to let you know what actions have been or will be taken.
- In addition to our Complaints Handling Procedure we operate the following redress mechanisms approved by RICS. If you are still unhappy with the result of any of the above, You may refer your complaint to the Surveyors Ombudsman Service as a private individual (details are available from PO Box 1021, Warrington WAA4 9FE tel: 0845 050 8181 or www.surveyors-ombudsman.org.uk ) or the Surveyors Arbitration Scheme as a commercial client if it falls within the scope of the scheme (details are available from IDRS Limited, 24 Angel Gate, City Road, London EC1V 2PT tel: 020 7520 3800 or www.idrs.ltd.uk ).
Complaints procedure in line with - RICS Regulatory Rule 7 - Compaints Handling Procedure